Leg Room:

Ford Fiesta 1.6s, Maruti sx4 or Honda city vtec
Sep 03, 2008 11:10 AM 9518 Views

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

Im planin to buy a new car and my budget for the car is between 7-9 lakhs. I have test driven the ford fiesta and the honda city vtec but not the sx4, my friend has a sx4 and says its a decent drive.

The only problems I have with ford are everyone complainig about expensive spares and poor after sales service, otherwise I really like the car and have heard th car gives around 10.5-12kmpl in city which is pretty good.

Honda city is good but nowhere near as good as the old one plus people say the ground clearence of all honda cars is a problem, especially in chennai where there are some massive speedbrakers. Maruti is a trusted name with generally good service, cheap spares and decent resale value and a massive ground clearence 190mm it seem suited for the indian roads but mileage is less than fiesta or honda city. so please give some info about each of these cars

P.S im not interested in any diesel cars although more efficent but I dont like diesel cars that much except for chevvy optra magnum wow what an engine, in test drive went at 80kmph in second gear.

Ford Fiesta