Leg Room:

No design No quality
Sep 22, 2017 10:30 PM 4871 Views

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

Hello, I'm sharing my personal review on this car and I want to say that this the very worst car of the very famous automobile company "Ford". Leg room is very congested as compared to its class. Whole inner area is so dull and poor, it is not suitable or comfortable for tall drivers.

Dealer satisfaction of ford is quite good, but the quality of car is not satiable. Mileage of car is very low as I expected. In OFF-rode driving it give worst mileage on this petrol varient. I'm not satisfied with this car by "Ford". if I discuss about its comfort as I told it didn't complete there assert in also this category. Even material build is also very cheap not so tough build. Price is very high for this car, if you want to purchase a car never go for it, dont spend anything on this cheap car.

Ford Fiesta Ambiente Petrol