Leg Room:

Ecosport Awesome Feel
Oct 26, 2015 12:58 PM 41258 Views

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

Ecosport  Mileage is outstanding  when compare to my previous DDI engine. I am not an expert in maths or in calculations but my monthly expenses for fuel has come down from Rs 4500 to Rs 2500/3000.

Safety: You can’t question Ecosport when it comes to safety aspect. You can 100% trust Ecosport on Safety. The body of Ecosport is highly strong when compare to its competitors in this segment

Pickup/Speed: Pickup is good and it easily touches 80-100(Just like that)

Seating: It can comfortably accommodate Five ppl

Brake/Control: Ecosport has ABS brakes and you can get full control of the vehicle

Tyre: If you really want to get SUV feel of comfort,  once you purchase the vehicle pls change the tyre. I am not saying that the company tyres are bad but in order to get good comfort I would suggest you have to change the tyre to Michelin or Yokohama or bridgestone

Overall the Car is value for money. I love this car Bcos of its Strong Muscular look which you can’t see/feel in any of the other cars bcos the quality of body in those cars are light weight when compared to Ecosport .

Glad to Own Ford Ecosport. The Car which really gives you a feel of Safe and Comfort. I am 6.4Ft  Height, I sold my previous car due to lack of space between Thighs and Steering which resulted me to severe leg pain. So before deciding this car I did a test drive with other cars(Duster, Creta, i20 Active, Mobilo) out of which Ecosport and i20 had the options of both Tilt and Telescopic steering facility. Finally I booked Ecopsort.

Write a Review on Ford Ecosport