Leg Room:

Good Car POOR MILEAGE
Nov 03, 2015 12:31 PM 39665 Views

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

I bought this because it looks good and I thought its a ford one of the reputed automobile manufacturers so I was like what can go wrong, little did I know. After driving the car for about 1000 kms I understood that the design of the car is faulty because the mileage I was getting was about 8km/l. I contacted my dealer who in turn asked me to contact the company which I did.

They told me to wait after first service so waited till then. Now even after driving 3000kms and doing the first service the car is still doing an average of 9-10km/l .When I contacted the service centres of ford they told that if they will raise an issue and the mileage of the car and in case if its as expected that is 14km/l I will have to pay them 10000rs which is just bull*.

Also the seats of the car are made for small kids because if somebody taller 5'8" sits in the car the seats are very small for him which is a problem I haven't heard of in this segment of the cars.

I completely regret buying this car and and thinking of selling this off and buying the upcoming honda br-v.

Write a Review on Ford Ecosport