Leg Room:

Horrible gas mileage
Jan 09, 2019 03:57 AM 2485 Views

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

So we just bought a 2018 Ford Ecosport & the claimed MPG by Ford Motor Company is 25-27 mpg

boy are they off. We have metromile insurance on both our vehicles & this is the type of insurance which charges you only when you drive your car. So we need to install this device on the OBDll port and it does many cool things like it tells you where your car is, how long it takes you to get from point A to point B, AND, it tells you how many miles per gallon your trip incurred among other things. So the car was for my gf who's been driving the same route every day for four plus months. In the car we traded in, a 2012 Mercedes Benz c250, the 34.4 mile(one way)trip cost$3.82 worth of gas & we were getting 27 MPG. With the Ecosport, 11.1 MPG! and almost eleven dollars! I contacted metromile and they did several tests on the unit and called me back telling me the unit is working fine and the numbers are accurate. Has any of you who own a Ford Ecosport with the Titanium trim noticed poor gas mileage on your vehicles? We live in Pomona California & we bought our car, used, at Chino Hills Ford.

Write a Review on Ford Ecosport