Leg Room:

Rs. 7,67,000 (Ex-Showroom)

Ford

Amazing Family Car..
Jan 09, 2019 04:49 PM 2271 Views
(Updated Jan 09, 2019 04:51 PM)

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

The First and true crossover in India. If you want the luxury's and features of a sedan but the look and space similar to a modern SUV look nowhere else than Ford Ecosport. I bought the petrol variant 3 months back and it is flawless and engaging. Everything about it is amazing. I am a tall broad guy hatchbacks never suit me and the pricing of SUV's are not affordable for me. Thanks to Ford Ecosport that emptiness was taken care of. Because every Man has a special attachment to his machines. And I love all my toys.

Nonetheless the car is a treat for long distant journey's as the back seat can be folded and transformed into a bed that can fit a couple of adults and maybe 2 small children.

It will be going for its first service soon and I am already excited to share the review after that.

Ford Ecosport