Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

Rs. 8,90,000 (Ex-Showroom)

Ford

I own one!
Sep 28, 2018 05:29 PM 20801 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Sep 28, 2018 05:33 PM)

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

I am owning Ford Ecosport for 2 years. I am having the top variant of this car that is Titanium. The titanium model is a complete package. My dealership gave leather seat covers complimentary on buying the top model of Ecosport. I use my EcoSport as daily drive vehicle and I have no met with any problem till now. It is having excellent ground clearance which helps alot on indian road. Even the suspension of the car are very comfortable. It just glides over bumps and speed breakers. I am fully satisfied with my EcoSport. The only problem is with the car is that the servicing cost of the car sometimes is very high. But excluding this part, overall this car is one of the best suv to buy from market for daily driving.Even the car is very comfortable the leg space and boot space very good. The steering is also very light to drive if compared with different suv's liks scorpio and xylo.

Ford Ecosport 1.5L Petrol Titanium MT