Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

Rs. 8,00,000 (Ex-Showroom)

Ford

Eco Sport -Clutch Problem from the very beginning.
Feb 12, 2019 11:34 PM 6632 Views (via Mobile)

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

I bought a titanium signature diesel varint on 18oct 2018.from Rudra Ford, meera Rd, Mumbai.

The car ran for approx 500km in 5days and after that the clutch started becoming hard, At the time of first service, at 3200km, it was Undrivable.

The service center first argued that it was my driving style, I asked them the life of the clutch and weather it's only 500km, So after a lot of discussion, they agreed to change it, I received. The vehicle after 4days, the advisor admitted that the clutchplate has a problem, , and that they have changed it...... A clutch plate and pressure plate replacement at 3200km for a diesel car, think about it.

I have got the car with absolutely no difference in clutch operation and feel, they have NOT provided me. Any bill regarding the same.

I am again giving my car to the service centre.

Friends, , Think before putting your money in such products which costs 13lac plus..

Very bad experience with the product.

Write a Review on Ford Ecosport 1.5L Petrol Titanium AT