Leg Room:

Best Car in SUV....!!!
Aug 19, 2016 12:47 PM 16972 Views

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

I went to a 2 day trip to RISHIKESH with my friends and we decided to go by ECO SPORT because we were only 5. We boooked the car from Reev.com it is a self drive car rental car.I think this car is quite strong, rough and tough. It is very spacious for 5 pax. It can run upto maximum speed of 200km/ Hour and above. The amin thing about this acr is that it is quite strong as compared to other cars we were not able to feel any speed breakers on road or any damaged roads. It was running like smoothly on damaged roads too.

The average of the car is also very nice around 20-22.

Another best thing which I like is that it is quite small in size which is easy for everyone to turn the car as compared to other SUV cars like Duster, Scorpio they are very big in size and feel difficulty to take turn specially on hilly areas.

The look of the car is also very dashing specially the in blue color though there are multiple cars but blue is the best

Ford Ecosport 1.5L Diesel Trend MT