Leg Room:

My Experience - Best Compact SUV 1.5 Year Review
Sep 05, 2018 05:25 AM 20001 Views

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

Ford Ecosport is the best car in its segment. I bought this car in July 2017. I am actually a part-time farmer, so the main purpose for me to buy this car was so that I can take it anywhere even on the dusty & rugged roads nearby my farm. To be honest the car has performed much more than my expectations. The car has a 1.5 diesel engine which produces a power of 100ps. The car has ample of space, it has the best steelwork in its segment & it has also been awarded the safest car in its segment beating Creta by Hyundai, Brezza by Maruti and such cars. It offers a huge boot space of 370 liters. You can easily fit any amount of load and you won't feel a dime while driving. Handling is just amazing. It easily takes steep turns & fast cuts on the highways. Thanks to the ABS & EBD you always in control. Further, ground clearance of 200 mm is the maximum in its segment & gives a sense of power while you drive it. It also protects you from all the poor roads is just amazing you can take it anywhere. It will never give you chance to complain. The music system of the car also great. It has 8 speakers with Bluetooth control music system. The sound quality is just awesome. I have not taken though but you can take it from Ladakh to Kanyakumari and I am sure that it will not disappoint you. If you don't go by its looks, one can easily say it is no less than a full-fledged SUV. Coming to the price, it has the most competitive in this segment. Breeza, Honda WRV, Hyundai Creta, Nexa S Cross & Dunster are great reputable competitors, but despite that Ecosport beats them on all parameters. EcoSport is number one because it offers a wide range of features at a very reasonable price. Trend Plus model cost me approx Rs.10 Lakhs. At the same price, Maruti Brezza, which is its direct competitor was offering me much less features in the car. You can take my guarantee that you will not find any car with such great features at such a good price. The car has recently re-launched the car with better boot space, & a wide sunroof, so make sure you buy that! I am proud of my baby!

Ford Ecosport 1.5L Diesel Trend MT