Leg Room:

Rs. 9,80,000 (Ex-Showroom)

Ford

-Mumbai India
Power with elegance
Feb 07, 2018 10:24 PM 20261 Views (via Android App)

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

I own a ford ecosport 1.5 TDCI titanium. I have been driving this car for about two years now and the car hasnt given me any problems till date. What I love about the car is the way it is designed unlike other compact suvs. The front grill, the sidelines, the alloy wheels and the spare wheel at the rear give it an distinct off-roader look. It has a 5 speed manual transmission which produces 205 nm of torque. From my experience the brakes are not reliable when it comes to hard braking at turns or at bumps or potholes where the front wheels get locked which may end up bad. The car feels stable even at high speed. Mileage is good enough for its size. Talking about the interiors it has a disappointing small screen that is led dotted screen which is not very helpful but the new ecosport has a touchscreen infotainment system which is good. AC is very much powerful and chills the cabin quickly. Steering may feel a little small but it gives a better control and hand grip. Overall, the ecosport looks very attractive and is good for average off roading and is certainly a value for money. Any more questions on the ecosport, you can post it in the comments. Please leave a like. Thank you.

Ford Ecosport 1.5L Diesel Titanium MT