Ease of Use:

Jubail Saudi Arabia
Contact Lenses For Weak Eye Site
Nov 08, 2016 12:41 PM 1940 Views
(Updated Nov 08, 2016 01:02 PM)

Ease of Use:

Hello Friends,

Today I sharing with you my personal experience about my eye site weakness. I am using eye glasses regarding to my eye site weakness and I always face problem whenever I play cricket or use driving and things like that. One day I see my friend he use contact lenses and I ask him to tell me about his eyes how’s his glasses remove then he told me about focus contact lenses and he also give me the suggestion to use focus contact lenses for my eye site so I decided to use eye lenses and whenever I play cricket and use driving I use focus contact lenses which is very good for my eyes and I feel easy and safe regarding to my eye site so this is my advice to all of you friends to please use focus contact lens which is very good for eye site this is safe and healthy for eye site here under I wrote some descriptions for further inquiry.

Description

Focus DAILIES Toric lenses are daily disposable soft contact lenses for astigmatism that provide the convenience of no lens care and the comfort of new, fresh lenses every day. With Focus DAILIES Toric, simply replace your contact lenses each day so you no longer need to bother with the hassle of cleaning. Focus DAILIES Toric contacts are an ideal option for people with allergies, because one-day use reduces the chance of the build-up of pollen and other deposits. Focus DAILIES Toric lenses provide incredible comfort because you're wearing new lenses everyday made of a unique material that moisturizes on contact.

Details

• LENS TYPE: Daily disposable soft contact lenses for astigmatism.

• PACKAGE DETAILS: 30 soft contact lenses in an isotonic phosphate - acetate buffered saline.

• MATERIAL AND% OF CONTENT: 31% polymer(nelfilcon A).

• WATER% OF CONTENT: 69%

• MANUFACTURER: Alcon Laboratories, Inc., Fort Worth, TX

Additional Information

BRAND: DAILIES

MANUFACTURER DISCLAIMER:* Results may vary. See USA package insert for details. Ask your eye care practitioner for complete wear, care, and safety information.

1800contacts.com/lens/focus-dailies-toric-30

Everyone, at some time or another, visits the optometrist. When people have perfect vision, 20/20, they don't require glasses or contacts, but the other hand, most people leave the office with a pair of glasses or a box of contact lenses and choosing between glasses or contacts is a big decision. . Obviously, the price of contacts and glasses will have an influence in some way or another on which one you choose. Some people like flashing expensive labels and names at their friends, but most people need to find the cheapest alternative that they can. The cost of contacts, ranging from$50-$80 a box, really adds up. One box contains six individual contact lens and lasts up to about three months. According to the optometrist, the wearer needs to change contacts every two weeks. Glasses, on the other hand, range from$150 to$300, depending on the kind of frame and lenses one chooses. Glasses will last usually two to three years, until the prescription changes or until the lens or the frames get damaged in some way. Thus, glasses have a higher up-front cost, but contacts will cost more over the life of the prescription, unless you regularly lose your glasses. If you don't have the money up front, you may find yourself choosing contacts just because of the lower initial cost. Unquestionably, comfort plays an important part in choosing contacts or glasses. Deciding whether to have contacts or glasses depends on the structure and flexibility of one's eyes. Contacts rarely give trouble to the wearer. Being light weight, flexible, and allowing the eye to breathe, contacts have an advantage over glasses. Yet some people have very sensitive eyes, which cause them to hesitate in choosing contacts. They can't imagine touching their eyes or putting pieces of plastic into them. Playing sports, looking through microscopes, or gazing through cameras makes contacts a better choice than glasses, which have very bulky lenses.

Focus Contact Lenses