Check-in Counter:

Seating Space:

Punctuality:

Mangalore India
FLY DUBAI
Jul 09, 2017 02:02 PM 6619 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Jul 16, 2017 11:16 AM)

Check-in Counter:

Staff:

Seating Space:

Punctuality:

This time I book this Flight from Dammam to Dubai. cost wise comparatively cheaper than other Flights.Rest my journey will be on 14-7-2017 . comfort wise I cannot say anything. Since I used to travel middle east flights since long time. One thing is sure that they serve hot food in flights.

That's the best part in these flights, Also One more thing display of duty free items like liquor, chocolates etc. will be there. Staff mostly Arabic based or Philippines nothing special about it. Seating space is almost same in Boeing flights theres no change. Except first class.Punctuality yes I face couple of times delay in these flights arrival.

Theres no food has been served which is covered in tickets .whatever food snaks served chargeable.Even they didnt serve complementary refreshment which is mandatory in flights.

My recommendation choose it only when you really go with cheap flights .ir ekse fo not choose at all.

Fly Dubai Airline