Check-in Counter:

Staff:

Seating Space:

Punctuality:

Fly Dubai Worst Airline in the world
Dec 25, 2016 01:52 PM 6104 Views (via Mobile)

Check-in Counter:

Staff:

Seating Space:

Punctuality:

It was pathetic Experience for me and specially behaviour from Airline .on one side dubai is known to provide best hospitality in terms of Service( Emirates airline) same time they have another airline( Fly Dubai) where they treat people and passenger worst .

I Booked my flight from Tbilisi to Mumbai Via Dubai with prebooked meal and for entire journey no flight attendant has came with meal and neither with water and they also charged for Water I guess because everything we need to purchase in flight even watch video, movies, song anything we need to purchase .

I have never seen international airline like this who makes suffer Passenger .

airline wanted to make us feel that we choose wrong airline by showing such a attitude and showing two kind of polarity( Emirates -Best airline in the world from Dubai and Fly dubai- Worst airline in the world from Dubai) I won't choose again this airline .even they have partiality in terms of terminals in Dubai as well for emirates its different and ultra modern and for Fly Dubai is different with lower class treatment .

Fly Dubai Airline