Check-in Counter:

Seating Space:

Punctuality:

Etihad Horrible Experience
Jan 31, 2016 12:53 AM 9947 Views
(Updated Jan 31, 2016 09:41 PM)

Check-in Counter:

Staff:

Seating Space:

Punctuality:

Recently my son travelled to US from Chennai in ETIHAD AIRLINES. I had high regards about the airline and that is the reason I booked it.

The flight was a hop in flight, so first went to Abudhabhi and then to US. A 16 hour flight journey. The toilets were not maintained well for a 16 hour journey. I did not receive my baggage till the end. At last I received both my baggages in broken condition. As it was late my taxi in Sanfransisco was waiting, I left the airport as I could not find anybody to complain.

Then I had written a mail for which I got one response asking us to send some details. Now it is almost one month we have not recd any feedback from them.

Left Chennai on 24Dec 2015 and reached Sanfransisco on 25th dec 2015. I did not want others to have such an experience in ETIHAD AIRLINES.

They have to improve two things

a) Their long journeys should be comfortable

b) They should take care of customers baggages and respond to mails.

Fly Dubai Airline