Check-in Counter:

Staff:

Seating Space:

Punctuality:

Poor customer service, Horrible flight comfort
Jan 10, 2018 02:46 PM 1837 Views

Check-in Counter:

Staff:

Seating Space:

Punctuality:

I had a very negative experience my friends Ruba and Ahmad. Our flight was at 11:30 am and we had arrived at the airport at 8:00 am. We went to the FlyDubai desk and the customer care provider checked our names on the computer. We decided to go to the starbucks and later check our luggage in and get our tickets at 10:00 am because we thought it would leave us time to have some coffee before we go to our gate. We were in line at 10:00 am to check in and no announcements were made regarding the flight(the desk told us this is because it is a “silent airport”). At 10:30 we realized it was getting late and the line was taking long so I asked the line manager and he told me to go ask the flydubai desk to check us in. When I went, they told us that we were late and cannot go in(take not that this was at 10:45! The plane was still there, and it takes 5 mins to get to the gate. Also, this was their announcement mistake). They ignored us, refused to bring the manager, and were extremely rude and inconsiderate. They even threatened to bring security because I was upset and informing them their mistake and refusing their excuses. I told him to bring the security and he did not do that because he knew he was mistaken. We had planned this trip for months and had done everything to come in on time and the Flydubai team is so disorganized and unprofessional. Even other airline attendants told us to make a complaint because it is unacceptable. While he and the other workers on the flydubai desk were ignoring us(one was named Abdallah). The unproffesional attitude of the airline workers and airport was a disappointment and was very stressful. We had no choice but to book the next flight - Dec 26 and 2:40 am(FZ-681). We had to pay 200 dollars for the new tickets and another full price ticket for her brother Ahmad Alissa but I believe this should be compensated and I should not have been charged.

Also, the seats are so tight and uncomfortable(no leg room), no food was served, and you have to pay for a blanket if you need one.

Fly Dubai Airline