Readability:

A Spellbinding Read!
Sep 20, 2007 05:32 AM 2569 Views

Readability:

Story:

Flowers In The Attic is a book that will captivate you!  This is a story of  4 children who pay for their mother and father's sins!  A woman becomes widowed by her husband and she is left with their 4 children!  The children knew nothing of their grandparents, but as the story unfolds, you will quickly see why!  This book will totally keep your fingers turning the pages and you will want to find out more!  This book does tend to have some risky parts in it, dealing with incest and abuse!

Flowers In The Attic is the first book in the entire series, and words of advice, do not read out of sequence, for you will be lost!  It is basically like a mini series for tv, but in the style of a novel!  Read each novel one by one!  I promise you that you will be so entrigued by this whole set of novels!  Once you read the whole series, you will want to read other books by V.C. Andrews!  I also do not reccomend the movie to this book.....I felt the movie did not do this book any justice!  The book goes into much greater detail and it will probably leave you dreaming like it did me!  I had dreams for weeks after I read this book!  So go pick up your copy of Flowers In The Attic, you will be casted into a magic spell!

Flowers in the Attic - Virginia Andrews