Salary and Benefits

Job Security

Career Growth

Work Environment

CEO Rating

56/18 & 55/09, 7th Floor, Ozone Manay Tech Park, Hosur Road, Garvebhavipalya, Bangalore 560068, KA

+91-80-67302000, +91-80-67987000

Your own shopping kart flipkart
Oct 03, 2016 11:02 PM 1044 Views

Salary and Benefits

Job Security

Career Growth

Work Environment

CEO Rating

It is a great app for those people who love to buy or shop online products. I am the one who loves to buy products online because it gave you lots of options for the products you wanna buy. And ofcourse flipkart is one of the best online shoppimg site from my personal experience. I bought several items from this site . it also gave lots of discount on the products as compare to the price of product in the market. I order a phone named yu yureka plus today from this site and it just owe me 4949 only . but the same product is available at 7000 in the market. I bought this product from flipkart since flipkart is offering lots of discount on the products because it is going big billion sale on this site . go for it and grab lots of products in cheap rate. also it gave you access to return the product within 10 days if you are not satisfy with the product delivered to your door steps.

Flipkart.com