Salary and Benefits

Job Security

Career Growth

Work Environment

CEO Rating

56/18 & 55/09, 7th Floor, Ozone Manay Tech Park, Hosur Road, Garvebhavipalya, Bangalore 560068, KA

+91-80-67302000, +91-80-67987000

Best Among So all eCommercy Companies
Sep 23, 2015 01:13 PM 2682 Views

Salary and Benefits

Job Security

Career Growth

Work Environment

CEO Rating

I am online shopaholic, I use to do lots of online shopping & I have almost done shopping with everyone. For me Flipkart is one of the best, snapdeal comes at number two.

However, there clothing segment is not that great, it depends which brand your are selecting, if you will shop of your clothing from unknown brands, you will get bad quality products, which is a bad part.

They should follow jabong, which delivers only quality, doesn't matter you select brand or unknown brand. Anyway, Flipkart is best for books & mobiles, you will get each & every book/mobile which you are not able to get anywhere & best part is their service.

Recently my phone ordered a basic samsung phone before leaving the office around 5 PM & guess what he got the phone just after one day, which is commendable & that's the best part which making FLIPKART different from others. I hope they will work on their clothing segment as well.

Flipkart.com