Salary and Benefits

Job Security

Career Growth

Work Environment

CEO Rating

56/18 & 55/09, 7th Floor, Ozone Manay Tech Park, Hosur Road, Garvebhavipalya, Bangalore 560068, KA

+91-80-67302000, +91-80-67987000

Bhawanigarh India
Flipkart experience was good
Aug 16, 2017 05:41 PM 3649 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Aug 16, 2017 05:44 PM)

Salary and Benefits

Job Security

Career Growth

Work Environment

CEO Rating

Let's talk about honest experience with Flipkart I am using a Flipkart you from 2 years back I have a bought MI 4 redmi 2 redmi 3 redmi 3S and I also bought redmi Note 4 mobile from this and so many things I purchased from Flipkart more ever when I buy MI 4 mobile it has a data cable which was not working so I call to customer care of the Flipkart they ask me that they will provide some discount they wanted to provide me 100 rupees or 200 rupees a discount but later on after I mention that I spent nearly 20000 to buy MI 4 mobile then they give me nearly 1000 rupees coupon so I used that coupon to buy another data cable and I also save some money for my future shopping.My next experience was redmi 3S Prime I buy for my friend and former sister so that one get a some problem One handset get a problem so I ask customer care that One handset not working so they asked me that you have to send back product ad they said I followed their procedure which was easy and I successfully sent that product back and after that they sent me one new handset which was working fine. It is trustworthy website in india. We should not worry for scam.

Flipkart.com