Salary and Benefits

Job Security

Career Growth

Work Environment

CEO Rating

56/18 & 55/09, 7th Floor, Ozone Manay Tech Park, Hosur Road, Garvebhavipalya, Bangalore 560068, KA

+91-80-67302000, +91-80-67987000

New Delhi India
Best shopping experience
Jul 09, 2017 05:39 PM 3296 Views (via Android App)

Salary and Benefits

Job Security

Career Growth

Work Environment

CEO Rating

Flipkart  is a famous Indian  e-commerce company headquartered in Bangalore, India.It was launched in 2007. I am shopping from flipkart since 3 years & here I want to share my personal experience with it & also share pros & cons.

Pros -

Huge list of products sold especially in

Electronics, Books, Lifestyle etc.

Exclusive products are being  launched by the company especially smartphones  will be only Flipkart exclusive

Products are genuine & reliable

Return policy is very good they return product easily & does not ask to talk to seller first & other reasons just if customer does not like to keep item they simply return. In online shopping especially it happens that product you saw in pic may be different in colour, size etc so while seeing actual product one should have choice to keep it or not that freedom is given by Flipkart. So I think there return policy is one of the best.

App is very much user friendly & maintained or has no bugs

Products specifications listing is very good, clear, precise  so that before purchasing one have no doubts & have all information about product.In my opinion product listing of Flipkart is best.

Cons-

Delivery charges with every item even if one buy more than Rs500 or more there is no free delivery.With every item you shop you have to give delivery charges.Thats no good policy, before one year this was not there is a criteria or minimum order value that should be met to make delivery free.But now they charge delivery charges with every single item which I dont like.

Customer care service is not good there is not easy options to reach them or sometimes they pick phones especially in odd hours.

Overall my Flipkart shopping experience is good & find it reliable to shop but they must improve further their services.So I wanna suggest everyone to go with flipkart without thinking twice as it is  better with many sites which never return if customer  dont want product .Hence I will give 4/5 stars from my side.

Flipkart.com