Product Quality:

App & Websites:

1800-208-9898, +91-80-49400000, 1800-102-3547

Fraud of Rs35000 google pixel 2xl denied delivery
Mar 07, 2019 01:17 AM 12376 Views
(Updated May 03, 2019 12:10 AM)

Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

I have ordered Google Pixel 2XL from Flipkart.

The wishmaster who came to deliver the product has took Rupees 40999/- and when I asked him to open the product in-front of me for verification of any damage/defective product.

Then I found products internal seal was open, upon which he and his Manager requested to pay only Rupees 35, 000/- with an assurance that he will deliver the sealed product in next 2 working days.

The Flipkart customer care and Flipkart wishmaster's manager forced me to pay Rupees 35000/- to save their wishmaster job as he had opened the product packaging breaking/breaching their terms and condition, hence due to humanity I had given him Rupees 35, 000/-.

He confirmed that he will collect remaining payment Rupees 6000/- during delivery and same confirmation he had given to Flipkart senior executive customer care and to his manager over call.

Yet till today neither Flipkart nor their wish master had delivered the product nor refunded my money. And Flipkart is supporting such money frauds via different kind of conspiracy with different customers.

Unfortunately due to having no receipt, I am unable to file any Police case against them and Flipkart.

Any suggestion what should I have to do to get my money back from Flipkart which they looted from me using their tactics.

Flipkart.com