Product Quality:

App & Websites:

1800-208-9898, +91-80-49400000, 1800-102-3547

Chittoor India
Good service
Feb 17, 2016 06:35 PM 1268 Views (via Mobile)

Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

In my view flipkart.com is the online shopping site that changed the course of Indian online shopping. Because I experienced the online shopping effect to its full pledge by flipkart.com only. Now to talk about the present scenario there are a lot of shopping sites have arrived. Flipkart.com is unique among them. It has its own sales. That means it sells its own products, having their own product godowns.

As the other sites sell through different merchants registered on their sites. They usually send their products mostly through ekart. It is a good courier service. Coming to my experience with this site it is always fruitful. They always in touch with from the time of my booking to its handover. There is no problem with the quality of products up to now. I am expecting the same in the future too. The only disappointment is their courier service doesn't touch all the areas. But some other sites have their service in those areas too. In such cases we have to opt other. I am expecting flipkart.com too extend their services for rural areas(near to urban areas). My suggestion is shop happily if their service is available in your area. Subscribe to their site such that they will send exciting offers timely.

Flipkart.com