Salary and Benefits

Job Security

Career Growth

Work Environment

CEO Rating

56/18 & 55/09, 7th Floor, Ozone Manay Tech Park, Hosur Road, Garvebhavipalya, Bangalore 560068, KA

+91-80-67302000, +91-80-67987000

Mandi India
About my worst experience with flipkart
Jul 05, 2017 10:02 PM 3343 Views (via Android App)

Salary and Benefits

Job Security

Career Growth

Work Environment

CEO Rating

Now I want to share my review on the product I have bought from flipkart 3 days ago. The product is gear duffel bag . Really this time iam not satisfied with with the product they have deliverded to me . The orginal price of the product is 1200rs but have recieved it for 508 rs. The quality is worth for 300 rs. It was also packed very badly & also got some scrathes in it. But believe me the quality is very bad and it very small in size. It has three compartment .The middel compartment is very small. I have made a request to return this item. But they said no pickup is avialable to my city. so you have to post it to fipkart by their own. So according to my personal experience on this product dont buy it.

Flipkart.com