Salary and Benefits

Job Security

Career Growth

Work Environment

CEO Rating

56/18 & 55/09, 7th Floor, Ozone Manay Tech Park, Hosur Road, Garvebhavipalya, Bangalore 560068, KA

+91-80-67302000, +91-80-67987000

Job Security

Career Growth

Work Environment

CEO Rating

I bought an android mobile(Lenovo K8 Plus) in Flipkart, cost of 10999. It was delivered within 5 days.

I faced an issue with that mobile.

It's overheating along with charger adaptor at the time of charging. I thought it's a minor issue, even after  2 days it's overheating problem not resolved. Then I charged this mobile with other lenovo charger. This time it's not heating. I realized that I got defected charger.

After resolving this problem, another problem raised which is blinking display. At the time of low brightness, mobile display is blinking lot. I can't able to use it. so, I decided to return this mobile back.

Even though I have replacement policy, I requested then refund policy. I don't want to take chance as if they delivered me such product again.

When I called to Flipcart regarding to refund. They rejected my refund request and asked me to replace other one.

The person who has conversation with me was behaved in very rudely.

I asked him to provide me seller contact details. He told me that we have not maintain that details. Even amazon also providing seller contact detalis.

Hence I request everyone not to bear in refund policy on specific items in flipcart.

Hope my review will helpful:)

Flipkart.com