Was the tour operator helpful:

Nov 09, 2017 06:05 PM 8952 Views

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

Dear Friends, Myself Amit mathur! I would like to share my views over Retailed Travel company "Flight Shop"

For travelling purpose everybody think to see more & more places within a stipulated time frame, myself though the same for my family for trip to Dubai & contact Flight shop over toll free no. 18002006668. Flight Shop is a big firm in it self, having 2500 stores across 11 countries. By show there name we get in touch with them contacted Mr Raghav there.

There don't provide services on time. I waited atleast 1.5 hrs there at Airport for there representatives to come for ticket.

Hotels charges are over extra

If somehow need to cancel the ticket, don't return the money

1st They book my ticket in one of flight charge Rs 20000/-, later on at last they told that flight hjas cancelled due to some reason & another flight charges are Rs 21220/-

This is something veryu unprofessional attitudes of them, which can irritates anybody.

I can'y share completely what happened with me.

They are totally not trusted & to chose them is like a big mistake for ever.

Thanks