Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

Cheated me
Mar 30, 2017 09:44 AM 30490 Views (via Mobile)

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

So it was my fathers 60th birthday hence I went to flight shop to try to see come package in dlf mall of india sector 18 where Suma Mohan gave me a cruise package and was told as this is last minute thats why this is expensive.

Laster due to unforeseen circumstances I told them my parents will not be able to make it till then they had not issued any tickets for the flight to cochin from delhi cruise to maldives tgen flight tockets back to Delhi on mega

She informed me that she could cancel the tickets for us but she cant return the money so I told her in tgat case issue the tickets.

Nearing further to the my parents could not go for this trip so I called her again and requested her to send the tickets.

To which she said are you sure they can go for this trip.

So I and my wife kept calling Suma Mohan everyday twice dor the tickets and the shop kept telling me shes busy with another clientele.

Just one day before the date I managed to catch her on the phone when she says she had bad news and the flight from Maldived to Delhi was just then cancelled and she has to issue another tickets for which I have to pay 17, 000/- more.

At this point I lost my cool and wanted to speak to the manager who in emails confirmed that Mega Airlines have canclled that very moment.

Hence I called mega and their country head said that they had informed this travel agency weeks before and gave full refund which Suma Mohan lied and said might or might not be possible.

I told them to bare the extra charges due to their mistake of not informing me before to which they did not reply

At 7 o clock I called them again and she had left for the day without booking tickets back for my parents any ways I had no other choice but to make the extra payment and which they sent me tickets sooo late.

Too sum this up I wanted to go to police for fir but my father said no

You guys beware and dont book thru these cheaters.

Flight Shop - Noida