Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

New Delhi, India India
FlightShop is Not Good for Even Employess as well.
Jun 16, 2017 03:02 PM 20869 Views

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

I have worked here for more then a year and this company does not have any id of professionalize, The way they treat of staff that is something unbelievable and they dont have any concern about client comfort who actually paid for it, in any condition they want to max to max profit from that particular client and if I talk about superior they have manners to how to make a team and they dont know how to handle it.

On the name of brand they are nothing, How I spent whole year in organization that I know, i think small travel companies work on better way and happily because they dont face this kind of higher authority.

People let me give you one more proof of professionalize this company, 15 march 2016 was my last day and till now I did not get my full and final from their side, HR says I will git in my account but I am also sure, I will not get it reason being, when I joined the store their was 7 person included me and within 8 months 5 person has resigned and on the time of full & final of each person they shows negatives and false things and they dont provide there full and final and later on that amount shows somewhere in the store profit.

In simple words if one company is not good for their employ, So how it could be good for customers.

Flight Shop: Subhash Nagar