Salary and Benefits

Career Growth

Work Environment

CEO Rating

15, Level 1, 2, Corporate Court, Infantry Road, Bangalore 560001, KA

Time waste please don't attend interview for SEO
Aug 01, 2019 12:31 PM 474 Views (via Mobile)

Salary and Benefits

Job Security

Career Growth

Work Environment

CEO Rating

Dear expirenced webmaster(seo, social media, ppc) job seekers please don't attend the interviews here, these people simply wasting your time and energy.

Interview taking SEO manager don't have basic domain knowledge.may be he don't want experienced guys entered to his team. While taking interview his facial tells lot of his insecure inner feelings.

That is the reason he keep on rejecting good candidates giving useless reasons.

I feel he is even not fit to taking interviews.

He asked few basic questions I answered all the questions but without proper reason he rejected me.

Boss first you update your basic foundational SEO skills then advice to someone, if I audit your company websites I will get numbers issues.first rectify and sort out those issues then talk about latest trends ??

Boss I lost nothing , I have capacity to start own agency. doing dirty politics just for survival it's not suit to me. you carry on??

I will bet you, you are not grow professionaly forever.

Anyhow my simple request is atleast try to learn how to give proper reasons while rejecting someone.

Personally I request to company CEO Jacob sir, please ask to your so called dummy SEO manager regarding your company website promotions,

Before I attendeding your company interview I did some R&D, example : seo audit for your company websites.i found lot of technical SEO issues in your company websites.

Some of the issues below mentioned just for your reference.

1.web pages not optimized properly, your business related keywords not available in any of the webpages.

2.url slugs not optimized properly.

3.some of the web pages taking more time to load due to lack of SEO friendly images & CSS and html not minifiead properly.

4.i found lot of 404 pages.& unnessary redirects, it will hamper your website page ranks.

5.web site backlink profile also very bad.

6.some of the pages even not indexed.

7.i observed your business established in overseas also if you implement multilingual SEO promotional activities , it will definitely give fruitful results , in terms of overseas traffic and leads.

If someone well SEO known person joined your firm lot of rooms available for improvement.

It will help you to genrate quality leads.

But your so called manager don't know these things he only think how he survive in your organization. so that is the reason he keep on rejecting good candidates .

mean while I will send your company websites seo audit report to your boss, if sir is serious in his investment for promotional activities. definitely soon he will take some special class to you .please be ready for that.

If you don't have capacity to handle expirenced guys simply request to your HR to hire interns, then play your dirty politics with them. unnessary Don't waste our time and energy.

Flatworld Solutions Pvt Ltd