1/46, K-Block, Kalkaji Main Road, Chittaranjan Park, Delhi 110019, DL

+91-11-26271651, +91-11-26271162

India
Flaming Wok
Jan 14, 2016 11:40 PM 1090 Views

Though I used to be not in a very mood for oriental culinary art and would have rather opted for a bengali bhoj instead, however am positive glad to possess walked into Flaming cooking pan.

The food was sensible, scrumptious and light-weight on the stomach. we tend to ordered Chinese fried rice with pineapple and tomato, Mongolian fish, chilly paneer minus chillies for my child, together with steamed rice and soft drinks.

The chilly paneer was specifically as per specification and that I enjoyed looking my kid having Chinese food gayly whereas we tend to relished our rice and fish. we tend to were quite full by the tip of the meal.The staff served with a smile, particularly the Bengali one and he was nice to tell that if we tend to pay by money, we tend to get some discount, that we tend to were happy to simply accept.

Flaming Wok - Chittaranjan Park - Delhi