1/46, K-Block, Kalkaji Main Road, Chittaranjan Park, Delhi 110019, DL

+91-11-26271651, +91-11-26271162

Chinese delights
May 25, 2015 04:46 PM 1985 Views

For every Chinese food lover, Flaming Wok is nothing that needs an introduction as the name says it all. Being a die-hard fan of the Chinese cuisine, I can say that this is one of the best places to relish on the authentic Chinese delicacies.

Comparatively cheaper than the other reputed Chinese restaurants like China Town etc, Flaming Wok has an excellent array of items on the buffet spread. However, I haven’t tried that yet. When I went there for lunch with one of my colleagues last Wednesday, That’s when I got to have a look at the spread. I must say, I was impressed. I did want to go for the buffet but we didn’t have much time in hand. So we settled for a simple a-la-carte menu.

From the seafood soup and Kim Chi to the Crispy Honey Chicken and Shrimp Balls in Schezwan sauce, everything is so perfect that you can’t resist a second helping. I have been here with my wife and kids quite a few times and they love it too.

Flaming Wok - Chittaranjan Park - Delhi