Readability:

Story:

No book is like five point someone
Mar 02, 2011 02:59 PM 12738 Views

Readability:

Story:

Recently read a book named "love-a rather bad idea" by some random Bengali author. Typical copy of Five Point Someone. Love story at IIT, DISCO, G Sec election etc. maal masala. But it can come nowhere near FPS. The writing is so original and I am sure that it is a true story except some dramatic incidences. Because such things happen in real life. My closes friends Pratap, studied at IIT Delhi and every time we met, he had more and more crazy story to tell us.

FPS takes hold of every reader in some or the other way. I heard pink flloyd for the first time after I read about it in this book.Now they are my favorite band and I listen to them and no one else. I somewhat changed after reading this book. I had my problems with the education "system" we have here in India, and share the views of Rayan in FPS. I found bits of my personality here and there in the three lead characters.

It was a really good experience reading this book. To all those kids who have started writing their IIT and IIM stories, grow up and find something else to write about, because you can not surpass Five Point Someone.

Five Point Someone - Chetan Bhagat