Salary and Benefits

Work Environment

CEO Rating

5, Paradigm B, Mindspace, New Link Road, Malad, Mumbai 400064, MH

Hyderabad India
Never work for FIRSTSOURCE..
Aug 20, 2017 11:57 AM 12111 Views

Salary and Benefits

Job Security

Career Growth

Work Environment

CEO Rating

I had a very Bad experience with FIRSTSOURCE Solutions Ltd. The total time period that I have worked for them is around 1 Year and 9 months.

Things were really good initially but as time passed I felt that I was at the wrong place. First of all pathetic salary structure in comparison with the work load. I was working for UK process SKY BB and TV.

3 different chats at time can you believe. Resolving 3 different queries for three customers, taking 3 different names, Thanking and apologizing at the same time. Are we robots that everything we can handle perfectly.

The Process Managers and the HR at FIRSTSOURCE thinks that no body is better than them. Literally speaking they have ZERO knowledge about process, but keep hunting for SCORES and CSATS.

I was indeed promoted as the SENIOR ASSOCIATE but what I got an increment of INR 350 per month. You have tried hard to maintain your stats for a YEAR and after long torture of your Team leads and HR and Managers you get only 350. This is not acceptable.

I would like to reveal one more secret about FIRST SOURCE. They are community Specific. They have two Groups of TAMILS and Keralaits. If we fall in these two categories its okay that means we can manage all the things by having a chat with the superiors.

If now be ready to face the consequences.

Work Environment is something that I liked really. Systems were always available and well maintained. The food courts were indeed great.

Also the best part when the Clients visit the office everything changes. The superior gives instructions to the advisors that needs to be followed. There are many reports that gets manipulated as well.

Absolutely no growth at all. After 5 years also you will see yourself at the same level may be some 1000 rupees of salary hike. And also the last point there is no JOB SECURITY. If you try to point out the WRONG THINGS you will be asked to leave as some UNEDUCATED so called Managers rule there.

Write a Review on Firstsource Solutions Ltd