Salary and Benefits

Job Security

Career Growth

Work Environment

CEO Rating

I joined this company in 2011 and the first day when I entered the office building I was feeling so lucky to be working in such a great office. it was the new one and it was shifted to the pritec few days back only. it happens that I joined the induction session and there I met my boss for the first time. on that very moment I felt that the work environment is gonna be great and yes I was right. during induction HR told me about my salary package and all other benifits I am gonna get. they were all very good for that time as I was the fresher for the industry. they had this culture that if you are performing good you will be recognized and it happened to me as well. I got 3 diffrent promotions during my tenure with the company and when I left the company I was the TEAM LEAD. I still miss working with this company and being given a chance to rejoin the comapny m definetley gonna rejoin it.

Write a Review on Firstsource Solutions Ltd