Salary and Benefits

CEO Rating

5, Paradigm B, Mindspace, New Link Road, Malad, Mumbai 400064, MH

Bangalore India
Worst company ever seeeeennn
Mar 16, 2016 06:52 PM 19335 Views (via Mobile)

Salary and Benefits

Job Security

Career Growth

Work Environment

CEO Rating

To start with source is the most noticeably bad organization. The directors are one-sided and fractional in choice of representatives. While taking inclination tests individuals duplicate from each other yet the hr ignores this. I had been to this organization however was made to sit tight for 6 hours just to be dismisses on the ground that I had taken assistance from my companion(which was other path round) in composing the tests which was completely inaccurate. Indeed, even subsequent to clarifying the circumstance the hr basically declined to hear me and rejected me despite the fact that I had cleared every one of the tests. The chiefs are constantly occupied in meeting and the hr in simply dong time pass.

Consider how do dese pple land positions. All these bpo and call focuses and only an eye wash. One needs to do chamchagiri to climb the stepping stool of progress. They need boot lickers and chamchas to run the organization. I would not prescribe this organization to any one. Work at your own particular danger.

Firstsource Solutions Ltd