Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

1800-123-4545, +91-20-46608100

Very poor customer service with highly priced item
Sep 21, 2019 12:14 PM 206 Views

Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

Im a mommy of a 9 month old son. when I bought the car seat, he was merely 2 months old and didnt have neck holding so I was scared to put him on it. I started using it for him only after 6 months age because he was a premature baby.

After using the car seat for just 1 week, it broke. the quality was soooooo poor. I took it to the shop they said they can;t help me. asked me to call call centre, since then i've been kicked around like a football from 1 place to another, no resolution. finally ive understood that they will not do anything for me for this.

Hence its a pathetic shop for buying expensive items because forstly the quality is poor and then when things go wrong(which sometimes will), they'll not help u at all.

YOU'LL BE ON YOUR OWN WITH BROKEN ITEMS.

IVE USED THEIR OWN BRAND GOODS LIKE WIPES, DIAPERS, CLOTHES, ACCESSORIES ETC. ALL R POOR QUALITY.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS SHOP.

THEY ONLY INVEST IN MARKETING.

Firstcry.com