15 Tips

Dibrugarh India
First Date.
Jan 30, 2017 10:26 PM 1735 Views

Everything that happens for the first time becomes a memory, but when it comes to dating it is more than just a memory. Its an experience that introduces us to a special feeling that last forever.

The first time I went on a date I was 18, my then boyfriend and I were in long distance relationship for like six months, we were in the same city at that time for some courses. We took a ride to an art gallery after meeting in front of the institution where I was taking a coaching classes. It was a simple date but it was beautiful, the place had a peaceful ambiance which I liked. We sat in the steps and talked, took a walk around the art gallery, ate snacks and talked some more. He told me later as none of us officially proposed before so he brought a rose to propose me but didn't have the guts. He couldn't proposed but the very idea made me giggle.Though our relationship didn't work for various reason, the first date will be a fresh memory.