Salary and Benefits

Job Security

Career Growth

Work Environment

CEO Rating

1, Navigator Building, Level 1, International Tech Park, Whitefield Road, Bangalore 560066, KA

Bangalore India
Perhaps, the Negative Comments on FIC/FAC r false
Oct 30, 2013 12:09 AM 27371 Views

Salary and Benefits

Job Security

Career Growth

Work Environment

CEO Rating

I worked many years back when it was FIC, Title Insurance is an interesting job which never stop till the human exists. You get to know the hardcore of Title Insurance and the escalation of job is fast based on performance.

Indeed, this could be true that the most negative feedback here are those thrown out guys/sacked or asked to lookout for another job, where those morons couldn't perform the job in right manner.

As matter of fact, any company requires real performers and not sloggy-sloppy creatures. I would like to keep u all informed about the HR policy and good traits of this company I experienced.

Without any notice I quit the job for my own personal reason( absolutely nothing to do with work environment), and later formally informed the Manager where he agreed.

The most appreciative manner is no matter I quit the job, after 4 months they have transferred my Bonus which is liable to me around Rs.5500 /- now u think which company than a professional company does.

The reason for bonus; the new project me and my team worked hard and later this bonus was released. No job is bad which is legal and moral and of course an ethical way.

Please mark an respect that they had provided u a job, but in return u couldn't do anything good to the company, This company is good for the serious workers and the people who has real goals to rise in life.

First American India Pvt Ltd