Check-in Counter:

Check-in Counter:

Staff:

Seating Space:

Punctuality:

I fly numerous airlines all over the world; and Finnair customer service and supervisory staff are the worst I've experienced in 60 years! We are flying them in a few months; and I've had to call them 16 times(supervisors almost impossible to reach) to try and talk to them about a severe medical condition my son recently experienced. He almost died and is having significant issues. Doctors say he cannot fly for the rest of the year. We tried to cancel the tickets; for a refund OR a credit for the future.

They are like INCONSIDERATE, NON-APATHETIC robots! We have doctors letters, etc. and they don't care! They want their cancellation fees; no one could have seen this coming; that his doctors would say no travel(he's had condition for years and it never affected his travel options until now).

Cold hearted, inconsiderate people and management! GREEDY - Not valuing a long term client who travels often! Stupid, in my opinion. If they don't value people; they don't deserve your business either!

Finnair