Check-in Counter:

Check-in Counter:

Staff:

Seating Space:

Punctuality:

I flew to Germany and back with my husband and toddler son - a feat in itself - not made easier by the cramped conditions in economy or extra stop-overs added last minute to our schedule.

The food was tasteless, the tiny entertainment screens were hardly watchable and extra snacks and drinks were outrageously over-priced. In addition, we were delayed by snow on our return, (not their fault, clearly), but we were told that a consultant would be waiting for us on arrival to assist with new arrangements, but there were no signs and about two dozen of us were left to wander an abandoned airport at 2am 'til we found a counter with a couple of attendants by the baggage carousel where only some of us found our bags had arrived, (luckily my family found ours).

It was easily an hour and a half of lining up 'til they helped us, as well, standing on hard marble flooring and having to hold an overtired and upset child. No priority for families, apparently. If it wasn't for the sympathetic attendant who quickly sorted out somewhere for us to stay, new flights, (with an upgrade), and food vouchers, I would be entirely damning of this airline. I just won't be flying with them again.

Finnair