Plot:

Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

An amazing trailer, that attracted me to the movie. A fine star cast that inludes Deepika Padukone, Arjun Kappor, Pankaj Kapoor, Dimple Kapadia and Naseeruddin Shah, who are prone to give the best movies.

Finding Fanny had all the ingredients for a hit movie, but it completely disappointed me. When I started watching the movie, in the beginning the I was a bit engaged as well. It has a new type of comedy that is different from the usual bollywood movies.

But I lost my contact with the story in the second half. The film had so many things to portray at once that the main essence of the movie is lost.

I have still rated this movie with 2 stars because I really love all the actors in it and I had no option for 0.

Bollywood has been experimenting new concepts, but the execution fails. Need more efforts.

Finding Fanny