Concept:

Features & Functionality:

Ease of use:

Help & Support:

Hello Everyone.

With the help of device you can locate your phone, give an alert notice on the screen and clear the data of your phone from another device using your email.

2 months ago, I lost my phone and I tried calling on it but it was switched Off. So I used Find my device App to know the location of my phone, as I told you my phone was switched off so it couldn't find the device location but it showed my the online location of the Mobile. There was lot of data like photos, videos of my family and friend, Many Banking Apps were also installed in it so it like Paytm, Google Pay, Phonepe, Sbi Buddy, 811 Kodak etc. So I gave an alert notice to return my phone but nothing happen so at the last I decided to erase all data of my phone. And used the option to Erase data from from in this app.

After few days when my phone will be switched on then a notification came on this app that "Data erased Successfully".

Thank You.