Concept:

Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Paradeep,Odisha,India India
Google files Go : Best Files manager app
Dec 02, 2018 11:58 AM 458 Views (via Android App)

Concept:

Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

The mobile system of us name is Android . The system is by Google . This company is known as making well apps for our androids . The recognisable apps like youtube, google map, google photoes, google music but it recently put up a brand new app that the caught everyone's attention . It is a file manager app named as Files Go and its currently in beta . The user of GPay ( tez) and getting rewards from it .

I everyday get this app advertisement from YouTube videos . When opening this app for first time . Immediately , you are greated with a notice board . It pop up a permit to acces files system then the app begins to take shape . If you download it then you see

It's has colourful interface . I like to see when you tap on reffer that open in another style . I love how easy google makes it once you have decided to delete or moving something . Simple tap to button are taken into a second screen .

Files Go also suggest old apps or unused apps that you might want to delete . It clears freeup space and clear junk files . This app is no brainer in terms of clearing out storage . Apps are getting bigger every day and can balloon in size as they continue to get updated .

Files Go identify two different movie files on my micro SD card as trash and prompted me to delete them . I keep several movie for free time so I rarely watch them . This awesome file manager app easily clean the trash . So I satisfied on it .

Thank you .