Flavor:

Packaging:

Fieldfresh tender juicy corns at home!
Oct 31, 2011 04:06 PM 1467 Views

Flavor:

Packaging:

I was recently shopping for my regular groceries at a big bazaar outlet & came across company personnel promoting a sample of sweet corns. With much resistance I somehow picked up the product to taste it and I must say, the taste was just delicious.

Although, I’ve tried steamed corns at many other street vendors but this one just turned out to be quite juicy & the masala was just right. To my surprise, the company is promoting “fieldfresh Sweet Corns” which is not your regular steamed corn vendor but the “frozen sweet corn” thats available at big bazaar outlets(atleast the one in Vasant Kunj).

The promoters boasted about the HACCP & ISO certification but what seems the most interesting part is the fact that I can cook corns at home anytime I want & with just the right masalas. I’ve brought home the chat masala, lemon and eat this healthy steamed snack more often than before!

Try the steamed corn with just some salt, chat masala & lime juice, you’ll love it!

Fieldfresh Sweet Corns