Product Quality:

Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

FRAUDS WITH NO REGARD FOR THE CUSTOMER AND NO INTERNATIONAL PARTNERS OR VENDORS

Ferns n petals team is just a bunch of frauds. They claim to provide wow customer experience but all that I experienced for my order #11358114 is a buck load of crap and lies. I ordered a rakhi and requested it to be delivered on a delivery date of August 3rd(Saturday) but nothing was delivered on my requested delivery date. I raised several tickets to know the status of my order but no one at ferns n petals provided me any update. Then, on August 8th, I received any email saying delivery was attempted on August 8th but it failed because the office was closed and since its a perishable item they will not attempt a re-delivery nor will they refund the money. The address that I provided for delivery was a residential address, rakhi is not a perishable item and on top of all of that, I never requested a delivery on a weekday. It's their vendor who didn't deliver on the requested date and delayed the delivery, it's their vendor who couldn't find the right delivery location and it's their vendor who never called the recipient to inform that they have a package for them. WORST SERVICE EVER. They offered no apology and no refund. Just a bunch of frauds and thieves. I really hope that people realize what kind of frauds they are and they go bankrupt soon.

UPDATE:

After spending hours on phone and multiple negative online reviews, the resolution that fnp provided me was to ask the recipient to pick the package from a Fedex Sorting Facility located in a different city almost 2 hours drive away. It's like a asking a recipient located in Delhi to pick an item from a sorting facility in Bahadurgarh.

Apparently, they do not have any international vendor or partner in the city or country where delivery was requested. They shipped the item from Luckhnow using Fedex and they don't take any responsibility if the item doesn't get delivered. Any honest and reputable company would just refund the money that the customer paid but fnp is not one of them. Inhe lagta hai phulon ki tarah customers ke paise bhi ped pe ugte hain.

Let alone my money, they didn't even provide me an email address where I could forward my complaint.

Please avoid and boycott this company for any future orders. Despite overly high price, it's a headache to deal with their team and they have no regard for their customer's money and emotions.

Write a Review on Ferns N Petals