Phone Banking:

Phone Banking:

ATM Availability:

Internet Banking:

Beware of Fenesta folks!

I placed an order in Mar.2016 paying 100% advance for upvc mosquito mesh in sliding shutters on my doors and windows. I thought they charged a lot, but went ahead when assured of quality and a warranty.

In July after 4 months of excuses, unanswered phone calls, unfulfilled promises and refusal to refund my money, the agency Magal Enterprises, Jayanagar, Bangalore, told me Fenesta could not deliver. When threatened with legal action, they finally installed mesh windows in a plastic frame that opens into the room, in Aug. I have waited 5 months after paying 100% advance to Fenesta, to get windows that are not Fenesta and don't look elegant. Magal Enterprises was fair enough to refund the balance of money between the more expensive Fenesta order and the windows they provided.

You may place your order through any agency. They have no control over Fenesta and can only make excuses on their behalf. Some people have told me that they got their shutters after waiting for 2 months!

Good luck if you trust Fenesta!

Fenesta