Parking:

Store Range:

BGR India
Marathahalli showroom is cheating people, beware
Dec 23, 2015 11:09 AM 18907 Views
(Updated Dec 23, 2015 11:13 AM)

Parking:

Store Range:

I bought a chair from Featherlite, Marathahalli recently.  They gave me 10% discount too.  I realized that they duped me by giving discount on a FAKE PRICE LIST and in fact, they charged me Rs. 1000-1500 extra.  Featherlite started online sales, that is also cheaper by the same amount.  When I called/mailed, they are telling due to dollar price fluctuation, the price has come down.  In fact, when I bought the product, salesman said price has increased, still they are giving for old price.  In fact, dollar price has increased, so if that is the case, chair price should have gone up.

The service was poor, very unprofessional and rude people. The chair started giving me back pain with a few days. When contacted them, the response was so bad, rude, unresponsive.  They sold many chairs to MNCs, it seems, without complaint, so they are not bothered about individual buyers.  I paid money, and got the worst service from them.  I paid money and got a useless product from them.  There is nothing like service for them, just pay money and get lost is their motto.

Featherlite - Bangalore