Effectiveness:

vadodara India
Great Razor
May 13, 2015 06:12 PM 2880 Views

Effectiveness:

Previously I used gillette razor. but the problem in them is . I have to shave my face 3-4 times. to get the desired shave. actually I dont shave on regular basis. means nor daily. once in week or once in two week I do shave. So the beard grows so much thats why gillette fails on my beard.

Then I switch to Feather Double Edge shaving Razor.and this razor solves my problem of shaving. and gives a perfect shave face. the razor is super made .in terms of design. and made from japaneese technology.The razor is light in weight. easy to hold. having a nice grip. the handle is made up of great plastic quality.The top part is made up of stainless steel.  With this razor. now I dont make cuts on own face:P .

Even I have so many beards. I dont need to push harder it to my face to shave. just a gentle touch makes a clean shave.( if you have less beard  and soft skin, use safely. as you provide more pressure on face from this face you end in cutting your face)

Verdict- Great For those who have more bread( like me). made up of great quality. with japanese technology.

Feather Razor