Parking:

Store Range:

City Center Siliguri Mall, Uttorayon Township, Khatian No.260, J.l. No.86 Police Station Matigara, Nh - 31, Matigara, Siliguri 734010, WB

Fbb- pocketfriendly shopping
Aug 29, 2017 04:55 PM 1673 Views

Parking:

Store Range:

Fbb is my favourite store in siliguri. Most of the times, I love to visit here for different types of shopping. Its really a fashion hub. Most importantly, I think one can find clothes for regular wear from rs 500-600 which is really good and the quality is also good. So for students and all, I think this is really handy. In fact kutis n all and also jeans, party dress collection are also pocketfriendly and good accoding to the price. The ambience is good. The salesmen n women are also helpful. Yes, one has to face the crowd in the occasions, but over all I love to wear fbb dresses. Collections of t-shirts for men n women are good, besides bags and accessories are also great. But sometimes there are shortage of collections, especially in sizes. I think above all I find it good enough to visit next time.

Write a Review on Fbb - Matigara - Siliguri