Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

Memento of love
Feb 01, 2019 12:10 AM 1198 Views (via Android App)

Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

Today, I will talk about the city of love nd the symbol of love between two different type of people which were JODHA BEGUM nd the third mughal emperor AKBAR.Two months ago, I visited agra because when I studied about this interesting love story , I have not control on my self nd I m ready for this trip with my friends.Fatehpur sikri is a city which was build by mughal emperor akbar.Akbar ordered to his wife jodha bai or harka bai , she was designed according to your taste . FATEHPUR SIKRI was the dreamworld of the AKBAR. according to history , abul mahlii send a poisonous girl or vishkanya to killed akbar bt begum jodha failed his plan . jodha drunk that water which was leaved by vishkanya nd she becomed ill bt with time she was fine then akbar announced to build the fatehpur sikri nd it will be the symbol of win upon death.

Fatehpur Sikri